It’s close to summer now and we are all looking for that easy simple thing to bring to all the potlucks and barbecues that we attend or host. This recipe is one of my favorites since it so so easy to make and is absolutely scrumptious!
Easy Pasta Salad
- 1 lb. Spaghetti, cooked, drained and rinsed. Or other pasta of your choice. Set aside to cool
- 1 large can of sliced black olives
- 1 container of grape tomatoes
- ½ green bell pepper sliced in long strips
- ½ red bell pepper sliced in long strips
- 1 jar of marinated artichokes drained and rough chopped
- Red onion, chopped
- Cheese crumbles. I like feta or blue cheese. Use this at the last minute before serving.
- 1 bottle of Zesty Italian dressing
- Mrs. Dash (approximately 1 ½ Tablespoons) or to taste
Mix all the ingredients into a large bowl, cover and let chill. Stir before serving so the dressing coats the salad well.